MozDA=30, MozPA=41, 2.82K Live BackLinks
Domain hosted quality content on fitness and gyms since 2007. Excellent history, great SEO metrics: 2.83K live backlinks, 169 referring domains (see attachment). Rare find, priced to sell.
DOMAIN WITH MONSTROUS SEO TO CRUSH INTO THE FITNESS NICHE
The hardest part of SEO is getting quality backlinks. This domain already has plenty!
See the grouped backlinks GymVisit.com has gathered over the 10 years of its existence as found by Ahrefs (“grouped” means similar links are not counted separately): they are published on this website under Homepage Backlinks and Deep Links. Note the following highlights:
- 70% of referring domains and 95% of total Backlinks are the valuable Dofollow kind
- The CTLDs distribution is natural, with only 58% of backlinks having the .com extension:
- .com = 99 (58%)
.uk = 14 (8%)
.net = 11 (6%)
.org = 6 (3%)
.de = 4 (2%)
.fr = 4 (2%)
.info = 4 (2%)
.ru = 3 (1%)
.ch = 2 (1%)
.fi = 2 (1%)
.nl = 2 (1%)
.at = 1 (1%)
.au = 1 (1%)
.be = 1 (1%)
.biz = 1 (1%)
- .com = 99 (58%)
- Most of the anchor text contains relevant keywords like “fitness”, “gym”, “sprots”, etc.
- There are 2,825 total live backlinks
MozDA & MozPA
This adds up to MozDA of 30 and MozPA of 41, which is very solid. If you ever worked with SEO agencies you probably know that getting there usually takes between $10,000 and $20,000 and 3-6 months of time, all while you have no guarantee that you’ll actually get there (the following table approximates the correlation between DA & PA, the dollar equivalent of SEO efforts required to reach them, and time needed:
Since I don’t own a fitness business I am willing to sell this domain for a fraction of that total value. Ideally, GymVisit.com would go to someone with a business idea because it would be a shame to see such a strong backlink portfolio go to waste.
The two simplest ways to capitalize on the backlinks are:
- to build a relevant website on this domain, and
- to set .htaccess redirect rules to capture the backlink value and transfer it to the domain of your choice (to help it rank higher on Google and other search engines).
I can offer the buyer a free two-week consultation period to explain how to set those rules and capitalize on the domain’s existing backlink value.
If interested, use the form below to submit an offer. Good luck!